ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER (SERVICE PROVIDER)
- Plan, organise and ensuring high level of service delivery to achieve great customer satisfaction
- Scheduling and monitoring of works for maintenance, servicing and vector control
- Lead, manage and constantly motivate your team
- Explain, monitor and schedule team work scope on sites.
- Carry out weekly inspection on site together with FS/ SMS/ SFE on the services on site.
- Liaise with tenants or clients on site regarding any facilities issues.
Business Strategy & Growth
- Attend to all marketing/ sales enquiries.
- Research, develop and execute business & marketing plan for the Company.
- Devise and recommend growth strategy
- Min Diploma Holder, preferably in Project and Facilities Management
- Preferably with 3 years or more relevant working experience in Facilities Management as service provider
- Will be great if you are familiar with current codes of practice, requirements of regulatory authorities and building regulations
- As you will lead teams to produce result, we will need you to possess good leadership and ability to communicate well with people at all levels
- You should be highly organised and self-driven to achieve results
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CONTAINER DEPOT)
The Management Trainee will undergo a 2 year program with the Company and will receive on-the-job training.
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Pro-active, meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details.
- Good team player with positive work attitude.
- Analytical and systematic.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and possess initiative and able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Handle daily depot operations activities.
- Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of daily movement report.
- Raise estimates of repair of containers for clients.
- Attend & respond promptly to customers’ orders & enquiries.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Minimum ‘O’ level/ITE Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience in similar capacity will be an advantage.
- Team player with positive work attitude.
- Pro-active and meticulous.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
PATROLLING OFFICER (NIGHT SHIFT)
- Conduct timely and regular check at each site to ensure the smooth running of all security activities
- Attend to any security incidents that arise during the course of duty
- Monitor and review security operations
- Supervise, orientate and review the performance of security officers
- Plan the duty roster and deployment of security officers at various sites.
- Possess WSQ Certificate in Supervise Security Officer
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant security supervision experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess Class 3 or Class 2B driving license
- Analytical and possess initiative
- Willing to work 12-hour shift
SECURITY OFFICER (FULL/PART-TIME)
- Conduct security checks and patrol
- Handle security incidents
- Conduct crowd and traffic control
- Attend to all enquiries and requests from visitors
- Conduct regular checks to ensure building facilities are maintained at a high standard.
- Monitor and react promptly to all alarm systems including fire alarm, burglar alarm and CCTV system.
- To protect and ensure compliance of workplace safety, security and fire-safety measures are adhered.
- Experienced in different assignments e.g. Condominiums, Industrial, Schools and Hospital.
- With / without experience are welcome
- Physical work required (i.e. patrolling)
- Able to speak and write in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and able to work in a team
- 5 or 6-day work week available
- Willing to work 12-hour shift
HR ASSISTANT (3 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Assist in data entry, documentation and processing duties
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma with at least 1 year of working experience in HR field.
- Must be able to commit for at least 4 months, 3 working days a week (May – September 2016)
- Familiar with employment act & regulations.
- Meticulous, tactful & ability to interact with different levels of people.
- Fast learner & able to multi-task.
WAREHOUSE CUM DELIVERY DRIVER
- Help out in warehouse duties (for e.g. picking, sorting and packing of goods)
- Help driver in local delivery distribution (for e.g. load/unload goods)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Keen to learn
- Basic Computer skills
We offer attractive remuneration packages and good career advancement prospects to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to submit resume (in Ms Word format) stating current & expected salary to email@example.com